Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

NOVEMBER 7 2016 I'M BUYING MY PLOT OF LAND!

NOVEMBER 7 2016

Sorry sorry sorry but this email is going to have to be a little one!
This week was a super duper one :)  We had divisiones with the hermanas from Talavera, and from Vista Alegre!  They are the best.  We were able to find some new and incredible hijos de Dios. Also the district was able to travelt to the temple this week!  Ahhh my heart.  This fast sunday was a little more special.  The members that were able to go to the temple all bore their testimonies.  There were several families that were able to be sealed together....and there simple isnt anything better then that.  Some of these faithful members sacrifice everything to go to do the temple. Even if its just one or two times in their lives.  I hope we all understand how blessed we are to have temples so close to us. Because so so so many....have to give so much more to be able to go.  
I hope we all remember whats most important. And I have that our Heavenly Father can use each one of you to be an answer to someones prayer.  
I love you all SO much!  Gracias por todo :)
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen

p.s. ALSO! This week was Abancays aniversario!  Feliz Dia!  
I love Abancay with all of my heart! :)  The picture below is proof that I am ofically Abanquina.

I'M GOING TO BUY MY PLOT OF LAND!
                                           




THIS IS MY MAMITA :)  FROM ONE MOM TO ANOTHER







PDAY!!!!!!! YEAH!











                                     

                                      SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A CREEPER HA HA  ..I CAN'T HELP IT!







ROAD TRIP!!




PDAY

















YA NOTHING NEW...I PLUCK EVERYONE'S EYEBROWS HERE TOO..



MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS..







BECAUSE I AM HAPPY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS