Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

MAY 30 2016 PU PU PU PU.....PUNO!!!!!!!!!!!!


MAY 30 2016

Hey Hey Hey there everyone!
Well I literally have zero time. So ill give you all a very brief rundown of what these last 24 hours have been like.  Yesterday around 5, I recieved a phone call from the Zone Leaders.  They told me that I would be going to Puno, and that I needed to start packing my things as soon as possible.  A big strike is starting tomorrow, and no one will be able to travel for a few days, so everyone who had changes to Puno or Juliaca packed up their things last night, and we were off by 8!  I didnt have any time to say goodbye to anyone, but sometimes, you just have to go with the flow!  My companion is Hermana Martinez from Boliva, and she as well just finished her training.  I dont know too much, I got in about an hour ago, but wow its beautiful here! And cold....so cold. Also my lungs feel like they have shrunk 4 sizes.  Its all good :)  Well I will let you all know how it goes next week! Love you all! Have a fabulous week!
Hermana Hansen




MY FAVORITE FAMILY IN THE WHOLE WORLD




SAYING GOODBYE......

COMPI   COMPI   COMPI









MI MAMITA PAPITO (PENSIONISTA DE CUSCO)

                                         


                                              TOO MUCH SASS FOR ONE PICTURE




                                                           





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS