Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

May 23 2016 ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING

MAY 26 2016

HOLA from breezy freezy Cusco! Speaking of freezy, our shower broke this week, so....yeahoooo!! Cold showers in Cusco! Anywho, super duper week, full of highs and lows. This week we had our mulit zone conference with President and Sister Harbertson. Can I just remind you all of how much I love my mission. I do. I love it. This mission is sooooo beautiful!  Every so often we get to have our conference outside. We went to a place called Chincheros, about an hour and a half outside of Cusco, on your way to Urubamba. We basically had our conference on this big hill, but the view was gorgeous. Sorry I dont have a ton of time to write about all that happened and what was said during the conference but it was sooooo amazing! Presidente talked a little bit about how much our attitude makes a difference.  This is so unbelievable true.  Attitude is everthing.   It was Presidents last conference, and we were all a little emotional. After, we were all able to bear our testimonies.  Just one of those moments I will never forget.  Being able to bear my testimony of what I love and know to be true, on some mountain, in the middle of the beautiful Andes mountain range. The mission is just cool.
Kinda a bummer, we had to change the baptism date of Zayda, Beto, and Majumi.  Some sad things have come up, and we are going to have to wait and little while longer. Breaks my heart, because I know this family was prepared to accept the gospel in this time. But the road ahead of them will not be that easy. All apart of the Gods plan and His timing.  Also, Porfilio came to church with his wife this Sunday! Happy Dance!  Hes just a classic stubborn Cusqueno and he just makes me laugh a whole lot.  He knows this is right.  Just needs a little bit of time. Once again, learning to accept Gods plan and Gods timing.  
"Your attitude is directly connected with your faith."
      -President Harbertson
Well I hope you all love your lives as much as I love mine! Keep on keeping on!  I love you all!
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen

PRESIDENTE Y HERMANA HARBERTSON






THE FIRST COUNSELOR FOR PRESIDENTE AND WIFE




LAS HERMANAS






I MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE SELFI QUEEN













CARLITA AND ME




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS