Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

MAY 2 2016 HERMANA HAMSTER?..."YA Casi..."



MAY 2 2016
Alright here is the break down for the week. 
A few weeks ago we had our zone conference, and we put the goal as a mission, to have a noche blanca 28 of May.  Meaning that we putting all of our dates for our baptisms that day!  I think its going to be something really special!  This week, 4 people accepted the 28 of May for their baptism!!!! HAPPINESS!!  We had a first lesson with Carla, a jovencita  (a young girl) of 18 years.  She had been assisting before, but because of school and work, she slowly stopped coming, and we couldn’t find her.  So we had to drop her. Anywho, she just showed up one day, and said that she wanted to be baptized! Fine by me.  We asked her why she wanted to be baptized, and then her eyes filled with tears.  She said she had never felt so loved in her entire life, then when she was in the church.  She is so prepared, and honestly just a cutie patootie. I love her so much!  THEN, yesterday we had a lesson with my favorite little family, Zayda Beto, and Mayumi. We talked about eternal families. This wasnt the first time I had talked about forever families, but for whatever reason this time was just so special.  I was fighting back tears the whole time, as we sat there in their humble home, of a dirt floor, and dirt walls, and testified to them that it was possible for them to be together forever.  It was in that moment that I was reminded really why I had left my family for 18 months.  To help other families understand that they too can be together forever.  Their baptism will also be May 28th.  
This week we traveled to Urcos again to look for less actives.  We were able to find 2 less actives, for the first time in 2 years.  This Sunday, the attendance in Urcos had risen again.  We are hoping and praying that Urcos can become a rama again and the end of this year.  Mi wawita (theres your quechua for the day)  Hermana Bayona, was super sick this week. So we were inside for a few days.  BUT, our Heavenly Father is so good to us, and we really were able to see so many miracles this week. Also, I had my lunch out of a giant jungle leaf this week. And it was delicious. 
Well to keep you all updated, I still love Peru, and I still love every single crazy day of my mission. I love you all! Gracias por todo!!
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen





EATING OUT OF A JUNGLE LEAF--AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!



JUST PLAYING ON A FEW SKETCHY PERUVIAN PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT...


MY HERMANA BAYONA


PDAY --EXPLORING


CAVE HUNTING..



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS