Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

JANUARY 25 2016 UNO CAMBIO MAS

JANUARY 25 2016
Cha Cha Cha CHANGES.....Again...
Well here we are! Another cambio has come and gone. Where is the pause button in all this.  Hermana Celan and I will be together for another change, working in San Jeronimo!  I am excited to have another change together so we can sequir trabajando con todo que tenemos! I really feel like there is so much work to do here, and I can see a lot of miracles about to happen. So here we go, UNO CAMBIO MAS!!  Hermana Celan has seriously become my best friend.  We cry, laugh, tease, just like sisters. Love her with all my heart.  I feel like I finally know our HUGE sector, and our huge ward.  Good things to come!

This week, Hermana Celan and I have been asked to give a training with some other missionaries in the EFY here in Cusco! ITs the first one here!  Sounds like there will be about 200 youth, which is just awesome.  Super excited to be able to talk to them.   Fun stuff.  We had the world wide training this pást wednesday, the first one in 10 years. It was awesome.  Its so cool to be a missionary in this time.  Its the last days, and God is calling his children to go out and work in the vineyard one last time. Its beautiful.  

This week we had the Capacitation (conference) for all the missionaries in the world, the first one in 10 years! OH it was so inspired.  The main focus was to teach repentance and baptize converts.  

Sorry I am short on time so here is a quick wrap!
1.  Familia Casa Perez was rescued this week! TEARS OF JOY!
2.  Elvia was baptized by her father Guido Casa Perez. Again, tears of joy.
3.  Sonio Condori has a baptizm date for Feb 13!  
4. It was like 100 degrees this week in Cusco.
5. I still love my mission. 

Thank you All for you love prayers and support! Hope you all have a Fantasmal week!
Con Amor,
Hermana Hansen


BANTISMO DE ELVIA !!!  I LOVE THIS FAMILY SO MUCH
FAMILIA CASA PEREZ



                               
           




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS