Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

January 11 2016 MACHU PICCHU!!!!!

JANUARY 11 2016

 I wont send a big email today because we dont have much time, and I cant send pictures either. so next week i will try to give all the details of this marvelous day...mom....ive seen some cool things in my life. you know that. but wow. machu picchu was incredible. thats the only way to describe it. I literally lost my breath for a second when we finally saw it. maybe partially because there isnt much air up there haha but wow mom. You know how much i love that stuff. It was sooo beautiful. there are so many details but i will put them all together when i have time so next week! But wow haha i was in cloud 9. I got kinda roasted, which actually was such a blessing. during this time it ALWAYS rains there. and today it was perfectly clear and sunny. I dont believe in things happening by chance anymore. I have had too many expeiences now where i know that the lords hand is in all things. One day i hope i can share my beautiful peru with you. Because really, its something you have to see for yourself. But yeah all in all today was amazing and i had so much fun with the other missionaries. Mom i have a whole lot to tell and ask you too haha one day we will sit down and just tell eachother everything yeah? Well anywho tell dad i love him with my whole heart,  Love you to the moon and back!
your hija forever,
Hermana Hansen
PICTURES OF HERMANA'S HANSEN TRIP TO MACHU PICCHU!!


THE MACHU PICCHU TRAIN!!










                                                                        COMO TE LLAMAS




I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE THESE...BUT THESE ARE HOTELS...THAT PEOPLE LITERALLY PAY FOR.

THEY HAVE TO SCALE UP TO GET THERE..CRAZIES!





                                                                                   MERICA.....







PRACTICING MY BRAIDING....SHE WAS A GOOD SPORT..

CUTE WITTLE RABBIT..

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS