Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

March 7 2016 I'M EXPECTING!!! I'M GONNA BE A MAMA!

March 7 2016
Well first of all so you dont all get worried about the title of this email...its a missionary term. Fear not.
Welp, this week is changes, and changes we will have indeed!  I will be staying in San Jeronimo for the next little while, and training a new missionary.  In the mission, our trainers are called our mamas, and those we train are called our hijas....therefore....IM EXPECTING!!!! GAHHHH!!!!  Im feeling  flooded with emotions.  Sooooo excited for this oportunity to train.  Training won't be easy, and I feel super duper inadequate, however I know our God is a God of miracles.  I am so blessed to have this opportunity to learn and grow, and hopefully help another sister missionary fall in love with her mission like I have.  Hermana Celan will have a change to Quillabamba, and she will have a mini missionary as her companion. (That's a young person from the area waiting to leave in a mission).   She is going to a VERY beautiful part of the mission....also full of mosquitos...I will be sending all my bug repelant with her.  

Well this week we had Leslys baptism! Its the best way to spend a Saturday :)  While she was getting ready, she kept saying, why do I feel so happy, why do I feel so happy! haha She was super cute.
  Hermana Celan and I were walking around in an area that we were not to familiar with looking for a reference.    We had been walking around for a long time, with zero success.  Well, who drives past us, Presidente Harbertson.  I know for a fact that I had the face of "I seriously have no idea where I am."  Super.  We tried for a different route and continued our search, about 20 minutes later, Presidente Harbertson drove past again, this time laughing.  You two look a little lost he said.  Haha well what can you do.  I am 3 changes here and still getting lost in this huge sector.  We shall see how this training goes :)

My heart is truly full of gratitude today.  I am so grateful for the tme I have had here in San Jeronimo with Hermana Celan. We have grown so much together in the time we have had.  I am very very sad to see her go.  However, I am SO excited to meet my hijita!!  I love this mission, and I am anxious to see what these next few months have in store! I love you all very much! Talk to you all next week! 
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen

Jacob 5:72 "And it came to pass that the servants did go and labor with their mights and the Lord of the vineyard labored also with them..."

"


I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO"



                                                                             LESLY'S BAPTISM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS