Pages

Monday, February 22, 2016

FEB 22 2016 COME TO THE EDGE WITH ME AND FLY...ELDER HOLLAND

Well, simply put, this was one of the best weeks of my mission. And I just really couldnt be happier.  So heres a little week in wrap. 

Tuesday.  Us, and the Elders traveled to Urcos to do a contacting activity with the other Elders in our District.  Finally got to see the end of our HUGE sector.  Roadtrip!

Thursday.  We had divisiones in Vista Alegre with Hermana Robinson and Hermana Minaya.  Hermana Robinson was super sick, so I stayed in with her and played doctor for the day! 

Leslie is accepted a baptismal date!!  YAHOO!  She has had a hard time recieving a for sure answer.  But last night she said that she was 100% ready to go!   Also, Hno Porfilio came to the special conference with Elder Holland!  Hno Porfilio is the only non member in his family, and has been super cold with us.  He doesnt want to attend the church or get married. Just being difficult. Anywho after the conference we had a noche de hogar with their family.  We talked about how he felt during the conference.  We asked him if he knew that this was the true church...and he said yes.  Then we asked him if he would get married....and he said YES! Pure happiness.  

And....ELDER HOLLAND CAME!!  I could really write a 3 page email about all the things I learned and really just how outstanding it was. But none of you want to read that and I dont want to write it.  So just know that it was absolutely perfect and more.  Saturday was the conference with the missionaries.  For the first time in 3 years the whole mission got together! Ah it was sooo great to see everyone! Everyone from my group, and my zone in Abancay!  Anywho when Elder Holland walked in, he said that he wanted to greet all of us. We were all able to shake his hand, tell him our name and where we were from.  It took everything I had inside me to not just hug him. But yeah no worries I refrained. Mostly because he had a very large body guard.  Anywho, he talked to us a little about not missing our Apostolic Moment. And its so true. This is such a priviledge, for this short time that I have, I get to serve as one of His servants.  We really have no right to waste a sinlge second of this time.  Then he read us  poem that went something like this.  
' Come to the edge with me, he said.  No I will fall.  Come to the edge with me he said, No...I will fall. Again, come to the edge with me he said, so I went to the edge, and he pushed me.  And I flew.'
He said most of us dont fly because we dont go to the edge of our miracles.  

Sunday we had the special conference with Elder Holland for the Inti Raymi Stake.  His talk was specifically for the youth.  He asked the youth, that just like tithing, I was 10% of your life.  From age 12 to 22, I want all your dedication, and after that you could do whatever you want with your life.  But he assured us, that if we do just that, we wont have to worry about the remainding years of our lives.  I thought about that alot.  How important those 10 years are. We truly are making decisions that will impact our eternity in those short years.  Words cannot express how grateful I am for my decision to serve a mission.  It has already changed my life, and continue to bless my life forever.  

All in all, love is lovely.  The church is restored.  Our Father in Heaven loves us, and well simply put, I am just really happy.  Remember to love your Savior. And also remember, that with his love and grace we can go to the edge, and fly with Him.  I love you all! 
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen



MY GIRL NAT RUT!  SHE REMINDS ME OF 
KATE AND LIV.NOT HARD TO LOVE HER!
                                                                                            HLR---CHOOSE THE RIGHT
                                 
                     
DIVISION!!AND GRANADILLA
                           





ELDER HOLLAND CAME TO CUSCO!!!  IT WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE WITH EVERY MISSIONARY IN THE ENTIRE MISSION,ALONG WITH THE HARBERTSONS!
                                      

             HERMANA MORRIS
                                        
       
                                        I ONCE AGAIN FOUND HERMANA FRAME

                                         



MY GROUP FROM THE MTC





ZONA ABANAYYYY!!



                                                                                                                                                                             

                   OUR MOTHER AND HER
DAUGHTERS.THAT MEANS OUR TRAINER                   MY "MOM" HERMANA COOPER
                             


                                                         OUR TRIP TO MORAY

 
                     
                   


                      




I LOVE PERU!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS