Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

FEBRUARY 29. 2016 HAPPY LEAP YEAR DAY!!

February 29 2016

Well...here we are...Monday...once again.  I hope I dont make it sound like I dont like writing and hearing from you all every week.  Because I do! But its a little unfair how fast these weeks go by.  Not fair at all. 

Sorry this email is going to be lame again this week....I keep thinking I will get better at this emailing thing, but its certain that I am getting worse.  

1.  Gonzalo came to church!! YES! We had a super great lesson with him the other day.  We started talking about the love of God, when he stops us and asks if he can say something.  He then begins to explain that all his life he has suffered from anxiety and fear. He said that he has a hard time ever being alone.  After our lesson, he returned home and no one was there. Instead of feeling that anxiety and fear that he has felt all his life, he said he felt a peaceful and warm feeling.  He said, " for the first time in my life,I didn't feel afraid.  I dont think this is a coicidence. "     Well, I dont think so either. :)

2.  The other day people offered us lunch 4 times.  Anyone who knows me knows that I have an unusually large stomach.  One of those moments where I knew, that God was preparing me for my mission way before I even knew.  

3. Our sweet grandparents that we adopted, Margarita and Ernestino (Ernestino is 82, and a recent convert.)  They will be traveling to Lima in 2 weeks to be sealed for time and all eternity.  And there just simply isnt anything more beautiful then that.  The other day we went over to help clean and cook.  Margarita was sooo excited.  Then proceeded to explain that Satan was working hard on them.  I asked why what was going on. She then said, I cant find my pants to travel to Lima!  Dang it Satan.  She assured me that he wouldnt get the best of her. That a girl Margarita.  

4.  Went exploring today for Pday!  I am just too in love with Cusco.  I love that I get to serve in an area with so much connection to the Book of Mormon.  I love that book.  And you should too.  

This week for personal study I have been reading in the first few chapters of Mosiah, which really have become my favorite.  Mosiah 5  12  13, it talks about having the Savior written on our hearts.  I have decided that these verses have become my mission motto, and my life motto.  I hope to live my life in a way, where I can truly say that I have Christ written on my heart, mind, and mouth.  I want to honestly and truly come to know the Master whom I am serving.  So when the day comes to return to my heavenly home, I will be able to say that I truly know the Savior whom I have served, and He will know me.  

Mosiah 4  10  And if you believe all these things see that ye do them.  Christ doesnt just want believers. He wants doers.  Let us all strive a little harder to truly come to know our Savior, Redeemer, and Master.  Let us all strive a little harder to have His name written on our hearts.  Let us all strive to become the doers that He needs us to be.
I LOVE you all. I cannot thank you all enough for everything you have done for me.  I hope you all have a great week!
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen

WEEKLY PLANNING WITH HERMANA CELAN



A LITTLE BIT OF MORNING PERSONAL STUDY


                                          A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MY MISSION!



                                                      EXPLORING CUSCO ON P-DAY
                                     

 


OUR ENTIRE CUSCO PERU MISSION :) --ELDER HOLLAND'S VISIT


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS