Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

JULY 25 2016 MEETINGS AND STUFF....

JULY 25 2016

Welp, this week was somewhat uneventful, but yeah a good ol week here in the gran mission Peru Cusco!
This week, we were in Cusco, doing divisions,Consejo de Lideres, meetings, and other sorts of meeting stuff.  It really was incredible.  It was my first Consejo with the new president, and we could just feel that Presidente Herrera really has been called of God to guide and direct this mission. 
We talked alot about the culture of the mission, to teach repentance and baptize converts.  I feel like if I have gained anything in the mission, it is a testimony of repentance.  But not just because I have spent the last year of my life teaching about it, but because I have literally lived it.  Sometimes I feel like Alma, who because of the conversion that took places, had the desire to help everyone feel the same!  I took have come to know and understand the sweet joy that comes from daily repentance.  Its just so so important. 
We also talked about how to become a leader like Christ.  One thing that really impacted me was that Christ was the perfect leader, because he was the perfect follower. Really, Jesus Christ came to simply fulfill the will of His Father. To just simply be obedient.  He was a leader, because he understood what it meant to follow. Thats something that I too want to develop. I too want to be a good follower. 
In other news, I feel like my Heavenly Father gave me a few lessons to try my faith this week.  Sandra is having some challenges.Sometimes these things really do just come out of the blue, but I know they are to try our faith. 
Also I got to know a cute litte family, la familia Yupanki, who are getting ready to go to the temple to be sealed in a few months. I feel very privileged to be able to help them in this process of prepĂ ring to go to the temple.  
Also, we found some amazingly wonderfully prepared souls yesterday, simply by listening to the spirit, and following those promptings.  I can truly testify that you will NEVER be sorry for listening to the spirit. Its just beautiful. 
Well, sorry not too much this week! I love you all very much!  
Also, Happy Birthday Shout out to my man Luke!
Hasta Luego!
Con Mucho Amor, 
Hermana Hansen

                                               HERMANA LOZANO LEFT TWO PLAQUES ON.  
                      SOMETIMES WE REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO LOOK AT OUR SELVES.  HA HA HA 









                                                    MEET LA FAMILIA HERRERA



                                              FOOT BALL FIELD--PERU STYLE







 
                                  HA HA A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS