Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

AUGUST 8 2016 BACK TO THE HOMELAND

AUGUST 8 2016

Hey Hey Hey family and friends!  Well this week was plum full of special little tender mercies. Im so grateful that I get to love these little Peruvians.
Tuesday after English Class, the missionaries from Tamburco said that Nataly, (my sweet darling beautiful little convert from the beginning of my mission) would be coming to the church. AHH happiness. She walked in, and I snuck in behind her. When we saw each other, she just burried her head in my chest, and we had ourselves a good little cry.  One of my favorite moments in the mission. With the size of our mission, the chance of you seeing all those people you love so much after you leave an area is pretty slim. But I have been blessed enough to be able to come back and see all my Abanquinos that are so dear to my heart.  Friday we did divisions with Tamburco, so I was back in my turf!  Such a beautiful day to be with old less actives that I was teaching, and my converts.  This week I have been able to see all of the little miracles that God has worked here in little Tamburco.  Little 19 year old Roxanna, was very less active when we found her.  Now she will be leaving on a mission in a few weeks.  Hermana Sefarina, cried every time we visited her.  Now she smiles from ear to ear.  She told me, "I read the Book of Mormon every day. I dont understand anything, but I read it. And it makes me so happy." These are the people that I will ALWAYS admire and look up to.  I got to go visit Nataly Saturday morning, and wow what a beautiful little time we had.  This time hasnt been easy for her.  But shes one of the most couragest people I know, and I know that her Father in Heaven has a very special plan for this very special girl. In other sad news, I went to go visit my very first convert, Rosa. Remember our sweet little Rosa?  My little abuelita who didnt speak a lick of Spanish?  Well, a few days ago, our sweet little Rosa returned home to her Father in Heaven.  My heart broke a little, but I was so happy that I had the chance to visit her famiy this week, and reflect on her life, and the knowledge we have of the Plan of Salvation. Families are meant to be eternal. That I do know.  
D&C 101:36
"Por tanto, no temáis ni aun a la muerte, porque es este mundo vuestro gozo no es completo, pero en mi vuestro gozo es cumplido."
We find joy in Christ.  And I personally have found what REAL joy is, through being His servant.  
Bueno. I love you all very much. Sending all the love and gratitude in the world your way. Thank you for everything!
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen



ONE DAY I FORGOT TO PUT ON BUG SPRAY...THE WORST!!  BUT HEY, SOMEONE TOLD ME SHAMPOO WORKED JUST AS GOOD-----JUST SO YOU KNOW..IT DOES WORK :)






SEFARINA!!! A SWEET LITTLE REUNION...





I GOT TO SEE NATALY AGAIN!!  JOY!!!







I GOT MY PACKAGE MOM!!



PDAY











No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS