Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

CHRISTMAS IS COMING... DECEMBER 21 2015

DECEMBER 21 2015

I am a firm believer in Christmas Miracles.   And this week was just jammed pack with them. Blessed is a good way to desribe it.

Maria has been an investigator of the Hermanas for a very long time now.  She wants soooo badly to be baptized, she assists regularly, and has the most beautiful little testimony...but she isnt married. #ugh. Anywho, the other day we were talking about the importance of the Book of Mormon. She explained to us that she really believes that its important, but that she has a really hard time understanding, and reading.  So we have been reading and talking about the Book of Mormon.  We promised her that if she continues to read every single day, even if she doesnt understand it, that God will bless her for her sincere efforts. Anywho, we passed by to read with her like we always do. This time, she had the biggest smile on her face. We sat down, and we asked her what she had read since our last visit. She then proceeded to desribe to us the story of the two chapters she had read in detail. Perfectly.  With the biggest smile she said, ¨I understand them now.¨  I couldnt do anything else but put my head in my hands and cry. Then with tears in her eyes she said, ¨Thank you for not giving up on me.¨  One of my happiest moments. 

Hermana Celan and I have been praying and fasting so hard for a little family.  Here, it is so hard to find a complete family that is ready and prepared to hear our message.  But not impossible :)  This week we found Roxanna, Lucio, and their little baby.  We invited them to church, and they stayed for all three hours!  Seriously such a sweet little family, so prepared, and so ready to accept our message.  Finding them has truly been an answer to our prayers. Our God is a God of miracles. I will testify of that forever. 

I truly love this time of year so much. I love that I can have His named pinned on my chest this Christmas.  I love that I get to wake up everyday, and testify of our Savior.  I love it so much. There isnt any other way to desribe how I feel.  As much as I love and miss my friends and family during this time, there isnt anywhere else I would rather be.  

¨I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me.¨
John 14:6

I wish you ALL a very Merry and Magical Christmas this week! Share the joy that you have with those around you! There is no other way to give back to our Savior. Feliz Navidad!!
Con Amor,
Hermana Hansen




WE HAVE A SPECIAL LITTLE DISTRICT HERE IN SAN JERONIMO




THIS IS HNO FELIX AND HIS FAMILY.  THEY ARE MEMBERS AND SERIOUSLY SO SPECIAL.  WE HAD NOCHE DE HOGAR (FHE) WITH THEM AND THE JOHNSONS. CHRISTMAS TIME IS SO SPECIAL!!
(NOTE FROM COLLEEN: SARAH RELATED THIS STORY ON OUR CHRISTMAS DAY CALL..."I WAS BEGINNING TO FEEL PRETTY HOMESICK AND THINKING ABOUT MY FAMILY AT CHRISTMAS BACK HOME WHEN HNO FELIX SAID THE CLOSING PRAYER AT NOCHE DE HOGAR.  HE PRAYED IN THE MOST SINCERE WAY AND THANKED FATHER FOR OUR MISSIONARIES SERVICE IN PERU..LEAVING OUR FAMILIES..I WAS OVERWHELMED WTH COMFORT AND GRATITUDE FOR HNO'S FELIX PRAY")


JULIO'S BIRTHDAY


                                                   RAIN IN CUSCO...AGAIN!!

IF MY FACE LOOKS FUNNY IT BECAUSE I WAS CRYING....YEAH I CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING....     :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS