Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 14, 2015 Cha Cha Cha CHANGES!!

Its that time again! Seriously, this was the fastest change of my life.  I had a little breakdown moment the other day when I realized that I would complete 6 months in the mission this month.  Unreal. No worries all is well :) Solo necesito aprovechar cada dia! Anywhosies, Hermana Celan and I will be staying together for another change in San Jeronimo!! WAHOO!  So happy that we get to spend Christmas together, and learn and grow some more!
This week Hermana Celan and I saw the light at the end of the tunnel!  These past few weeks have been difficult for us.  Trying to come to terms with agency of others. But this week, we really had some little miracles happen.  We have been trying to reactive this awesome little family, Familia CasaPerez  They have been inactive for quite sometime now.  Well this Sunday, who comes walking in...Familia Casa Perez! Every single one of them! Seriously almost fell out of my chair. Also,   We have also been working with Ruban.  He is 22 years old, and his younger brother is a member.  He had been investigating the church about 8 years ago, but decided it was not for him.  Anywho, he came to church this week too! We talked to him after, and he told us that for whatever reason it was different this time.  And that he was ready to start listening again. But wait...theres more! Last night we got a phone call around 10:30.  We were really confused because no one calls at that hour.  We answer, and its Sophia.  The hermanas had been teaching Sophia a while ago, but she became really cold and really didnt want to continue with the lessons.  Anywho, we answer, and she was quiet for a minute. Finally, she asks if we could meet with her this week....again almost hit the floor. Christmas miracles people.  They are real.  I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord.

Here are some fun little facts from the week!
1.  Hermana Celan loves the Lord of the Rings soundtrack. And it has been on repeat all week.  #hobbitorperuana?
2.  We have fleas in our beds! Cheveree....
3.  Paneton. Paneton. Paneton...tis the season. For those of you who dont know what that is.  Dont feel too bad. 

We had a cool little lesson with a recent convert. Honestly I dont remember what we were talking about, but she interrupts us and says I have a question.  ¨Is it really necessary to pray to know if these things are true?¨  We asked her to explain a little better.  She told us that when the missionaries where teaching her, she never doubted if any of it was true.  She said for some reason, I just knew it was true.  After that lesson, I really thought about what she had explained to us.  And ya know what its true.  The things we are teaching are not new.  We knew these things before.  Everything we teach will have a familiar ring to it, because our spirits will recongize it.  Thats all we are doing here. Helping people remember what they already knew.  

I really do love this time of year.  Its a special time we have to focus on our Savior.  I hope everyone is enjoying the sweet spirit that comes during this time! I love you all, I love His children in Peru, and I love my Savior.  Thank you all for you love and support!
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen




THIS IS JULIE AND HE REALLY HAS MY HEART.  WE WERE TRYING TO TAKE A PICTURE...HAHAHE IS TOO FUNNY!















THE JOHNSONS! I FOUND THEM! AND THEY ARE SO AWESOME---
EVERY NIGHT HERE IN CUSCO---LLAMA SWEATER, HOT COCOA,AND A HEATER...


NUTELLA!!   ITS THE LITTLE THINGS
THIS IS JEN..WE ARE THE SAME AGE :)

I HAVE HAD A BAD COUGH FOR QUITE A WHILE SO THEY GAVE ME STRAIGHT GARLIC.!! UMMM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS AT ALL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS