Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

NOVEMBER 21 2016 GRATEFUL:)

NOVEMBER 21   2016

Family and Friends!
Sorry I am not going to be able to write an email this week.  Long story short...my companion broke her hand, and we have a doctors appointment here in a little bit.  
This week, I spent almost all my time living in the hospital, and the bus terminal!  Its been a rather long and somewhat eventful week. Just the way I like it.  :)
I hope you all have a very special Thanksgiving day!  This year, I am grateful for many many things.  Simply just grateful. Grateful to be a missionary.  Grateful to be here in Abancaycito.  Grateful that mangos are in season.  Grateful for my Savior.  And grateful that I get to serve Him for a few weeks longer. 
Thank you all.  Thank you for everything. I love you all very much. :)
Have a lovely week, and a lovely Thanksgiving. 
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS