Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

SEPT 14 2015 I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER FOGET TO BUY BUG SPRAY :)

SEPT 14  2015

A big HOLA to everyone!!

Phew! This was a week for sure!  We had a few Welcome to Peru moments.  I ran out of bug spray at the beginning of the week.  Note to self: never ever EVER run out of bug spray.  My ankles were swolen all week from all the bug bites.  So trying to get my shoes on was a little bit of a struggle...But I made it work! My companion and I both got sick this week, so we had a little bit of a slow week.  One night I took my pillow into the bathroom and spent the night in there reading, Our Search For Happiness,  while I lost everything that I had ever eaten ever...All a part of the expierence!  Also, Hermana Cooper got her ankle ran over by a car this week.  Shes all good, just got the back of out really skinned up...but yes all is well! When in Peru!

The work is going forth! It seems so at times, because our citas with our investigadores will be far and in between at times, but we are finding finding finding!  We found a young girl Natalie who is 17.  Its crazy, sometimes we will find people and I will think, God has prepared you for this moment! Shes way awesome, and is way stoked to learn more.  She shared some of her desires and goals for her life.  She talked about how badly she wants to just go out and serve people. Ummm heyyyy what about a mission! Its gunna happen.  

Sorry this one is a little short, I am spending some more time writing some of you amazing people!  Thank you all for you love and support!  It means the world to me.  I want you all to know how much I love what I do every day.  I came out on a mission because I wanted to take 18 months and give back to my Savior.  But I am realizing every day that I will never be able to repay him.  He blesses me more then I deserve every day.  I love you all, the church is true!
Love Hermana Hansen



P.s. This kids is what happens when you run out of bug spray in Abancay.  



homemade popsicles on a killer hot day in abancay! These people keep me
going with all the ffood they give me. They seriously just give you
whatever. Sooo incredibly selfless. But really that popsicle hit the spot.


sooo yeah guess what im still alergic to bananas...hahaha my companion
thought it was so funny and we couldnt even do nightly planning because
she
couldnt look at me without laughing. its kind of a problem because i eat
sooooooooooooo many bananas here. so im just way careful now haha.





This is Hermano Ramiez! He works in his chacra, so we have lots in common
with all that farming stuff. its awesome.  I showed him pictures of our
farm and he LOVED it! sooo if you could send me some pics of harvest and
tractors and stuff that would be sweet. i told him i would show him some
more.  But this made me feel right at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS