Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

AUGUST 24 2015 HOLA EVERYONE

HOLA EVERYONE!!
This email will be a little short since I took a little time to write family this week! But all in all, another crazy, exciting week in Albancay.  For starters, bug season is upon us.  Yippee skippy!   Today I took a final count, and I have 37 bug bites on my legs...Im starting to look like a small pocks victum. Soooo now I wear bug spray for perfume! Oh the joys!  This week was a little rough, We had a lot of citas fall through, which is always frusterating, and a common problem here.  BUT! We were able to meet a ton of new awesome people and get some awesome investigadores.  Im really stoked to see where these next few weeks will take us.  One of them is 19 year old Judy Luz.  She is a little fiesty fireball.  She has lots of questions, and has a true sincere desire to do what her Father in Heaven wants her to do.  A little heart of gold.  Right now we are working with her to make goals to get married. Ugh nooooo one is married her, which makes things a little tricky, but not impossible.  Im way excited for her.  
I have been thinking about my family a ton this week. First off, shout out to Shane and Elise for getting ready to tie the knot this week!! Ahh im so happy.  I have been thinking about my family and how much they all mean to me.  And the beautiful day that awaits them this weekend.  As I was sitting in the lesson with Judy Luz, I was really homesick. Thinking about the wedding and all my family.  Then I looked at Judy Luz and thought about her sincere desire to change her life and become all that her Father in Heaven knows she can be.  I pictured her in white, first getting ready for baptism, and then later, in white getting ready for the temple.  Thats why I am here. As much as I wish I could be there this weekend, there isnt anything better then helping people get ready to make those same temple convenants.  I love you all so much! Thank you all for your constant love and support.  It means the world! I hope you all have a fantastic week! 
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS