Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

AUGUST 5 2015 PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA! A VERY GOOD DAY!

AUG 5  2015

Dear Family and Friends!
First of all, explaination for the email title:  We asked Presedente if we could go to Papa Johns for our p-day...and he said YES!  There may or may not have been a few tears.  It was beautiful.  
Yet again, another week has come and gone. Nothing too crazy or exciting to report back to you all....except for the fact that this is my last week in the CCM!!!!! AHHHH! When did this happen? I really cant believe my time here is just about up. 
This week we were able to listen to a LIVE devo from the Provo MTC! It doesnt happen very often so we were super stoked. Even better, we got to listen to Elder Nelson. My love and appreciation for our prophet and the quorum of the twelve has grown so much while being here. For devotionals, we sing 'Called to Serve' as our opening hymn. It was so neat knowing that in that moment, there were missionaries in the Peru, Provo, and MTCs all over the world singing 'Called to Serve.' I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful it is to be a missionary in this time. 
I have truly loved my time here in the CCM and will hold it special forever.  I came here expecting to learn the language, and try to learn to love the large amount of rice I consume, but I did not come expecting the change that would happen within me.  In 'Our Search for Happiness' it says, 'After the spirit of Christ enters our hearts, and souls, we can never be the same.'  Its so true!  If we allow it, and embrace it, it can change us for forever.  
Im sorry this email will be a little shorter, but I spent a little extra time reading emails from my wonderful support group back home.  But I just want you all to know that I LOVE this! My spanish is still outstandingly rough, and I have a lot to learn, but Im ready to put what I have learned in these past 6 weeks to use.  Im ready to go work harder then I ever have before.  Thank you all for your love and support!! Hope you all have an amazing week!! Talk to you next week from CUSCO!
Love, Hermana Hansen 




THIS FLOWER LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A DR SUESS BOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS