Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Oct 5 2015 LIVING ON CLOUD NINE!

Buenos Buenos Dias!!!

Wow, seriously...the beeeest weeeek eeevvveerrr!!  This week we traveled to Cusco to do papers for Hermana Cooper.  Seriously so fun!  We ate american food, laughed, and just enjoyed our beautiful city of Cusco.  It was awesome to spend time with some of the other Hermanas in the mission, and get to know some of them.  Its always so fun to be in Cusco.  The travel there, on the other hand, not so fabulous.  The road out of Abancay is straight switch backs.  Which makes for some sick Hermanas.  ALSO!" I hit my 3 month mark!  WAHOOO!  I really cannot believe Ive been serving for 3 months.  Time is flying.  Makes me a wee bit nervous.  

I truly hope everyone of you were able to watch General Conference!  We had ourselves a little gringo party, and all the North American missionaiies were able to watch it in English. Oh goodness it was so awesome.  I truly felt all my questions being answered.  I never really knew how much I loved General Conference!  The night before Hermana Cooper and I coudlnt even sleep we were so excited haha.  #geekymissionarymoment.  But truly, I have such a deep love for our leaders in the church. 

This week we had an awesome lesson with one of our investigators, Erlinda.  She is a single mom, with the cutest little boy ever! She is very Catholic, and stands by her beliefs.  We had her friend, Hermana Sions, who is a member, accompany us.  We then continued to have one of the most powerful lessons I have ever had.  By the end of the lesson, she explained to us how right it felt, and this she knew this was the correct path.  We invited her to pray right then, to see if this truly is Church of Jesus Christ.  She then offered one of the most sincere prayers I have ever heard in my life.  There is nothing more beautiful then hearing someone, sincerely ask their Father in Heaven if these things are true.  The next day she came to General Conference!   The amount of faith she has blows me away every time we talk to her.  I just love these people so much.  

I hope you all have a fantastic week! And dont forget to ponderize on your scripture for the week!!
Con Amor, 
Hermana Hansen

Matthew 10  39
He that findeth his life shall lose it, and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

                                             



Hey so they cut their alfalfa with knives.  How hard core!  We decided to help one of our investigators while we talked to her.  I told her my dad would be so proud..







YYEAHHHHHHHHHH HAPPY DANCE!!!! no literally i did a pretty awesome happy
dance when i saw it. 

                                   I love my heart collage!  How many cat can you find?  ALOT!
                                                              I DIED LAUGHING !





                               haha this is hermana wight, she is an hermana leader in cusco....seriously
                               one of the funniest people I've met. So small world, guess she goes to byui
                               too and danced on the collegiate contemporary dance team before she left. best
                                friends for life? I think yes!!


IN CUSCO WITH HERMANA COOPER


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS